Strongest CBD Oils of 2022: Top Products for Relief and Managing Symptoms
THECBDSHOP.CO.UK – If you are a cannabidiol (CBD) oil user, then you may be looking for the strongest products to relieve your symptoms. However, it is important to know that these oils are potent and can affect individuals differently. Therefore, it is essential to find reliable and high-quality sources for CBD.
In this article, we will explore the strongest CBD oils, how to safely shop for and use them, and also suggest some of the best high potency CBD oils on the market. To be considered high potency, CBD should contain at least 50 milligrams (mg) of CBD per 1-milliliter (mL) serving.
To make sure that our recommendations are safe, high-quality, and transparent, we evaluated each product with the following criteria:
– ISO 17025-compliant lab third-party testing
– Contains no more than 0.3 percent tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) per COA
– None of the ingredients involved have the potential to cause harm
– All health claims are accurate and consistent with current scientific evidence.
Here are our top picks for the strongest CBD oils in 2022:
1. Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture: Made from non-GMO, organic hemp grown in Oregon, this full-spectrum CBD Oil is a popular choice among reviewers for its potency and strength. 750 mg to 6,000 mg per 15-, 30-, or 120-milliliter bottle.
2. Charlotte’s Web Maximum Strength CBD Oil: Made from U.S. Hemp Authority-certified hemp, this high-potency, full-spectrum CBD Oil contains 1,800 mg of CBD per 30-mL bottle, with flavors like mint chocolate, lemon twist, and orange blossom.
3. CBDistillery Relief + Relax CBD Oil, Max Plus Strength: Made with U.S. Hemp Authority-certified industrial hemp, this full-spectrum CBD Oil contains 5,000 mg of CBD per 30-mL bottle. CBDistillery also offers a 30% discount to veterans, active military, and service officials.
4. NuLeaf Naturals Full-Spectrum CBD Oil: Made with whole-plant extracts and using organic virgin hemp seed oil. This CBD Oil contains 1,800-6,000 mg of CBD per 30- to 100-mL bottle. They also offer an assistance program for veterans and active military personnel, first responders, nurses and medical providers, and low-income households.
5. FAB CBD Natural Full-Spectrum CBD Oil, 1,200 mg: Made from organically grown, full-spectrum hemp, this CBD Oil contains 1,200 mg of CBD per 30-mL bottle. Flavors include citrus, mint, natural, berry, and vanilla.
6. Cornbread Hemp Distilled CBD Oil: This full-spectrum CBD Oil uses Cornbread Hemp’s trademarked Flower-Only extraction method and contains 1,500 mg of CBD and 30 mg of THC per 30-mL bottle. They also offer an assistance program for veterans, first responders, medical personnel, and other groups.
7. Spruce CBD 2,400 mg Lab Grade CBD Oil: This full-spectrum, lab-grade CBD Oil contains 2,400 mg of CBD per 30-mL bottle. It is made with hemp seed oil and CBD Oil only and is third-party tested.
8. Medterra CBD Oil: This isolate CBD Oil contains 3,000–6,000 mg of CBD per 30- to 60-mL bottle; made with pure CBD and MCT oil.
In conclusion, these are the best and strongest CBD oils in 2022: Lazarus Naturals High Potency, Charlotte’s Web Maximum Strength, CBDistillery Relief + Relax CBD Oil, NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum, FAB CBD Natural Full Spectrum, Cornbread Hemp Distilled CBD Oil, Spruce CBD 2,400 mg Lab Grade CBD Oil and Medterra CBD Oil.
It is important to seek medical advice from a health care professional before making treatment decisions with CBD, as a general guide the products listed should be useful for our readers. At THECBDSHOP.CO.UK, we have over 6000 high-quality CBD products available. If you are interested in purchasing any of the products mentioned in this article, make sure to visit our website and browse through our extensive inventory at the best prices.
1. Bonn-Miller, M. O., Loflin, M. J. E., Thomas, B. F., Marcu, J. P., Hyke, T., & Vandrey, R. (2017). Labeling Accuracy of Cannabidiol Extracts Sold Online. JAMA, 318(17), 1708.
2. World Health Organization. (2018). Cannabidiol (CBD): Critical Review Report.
Disclaimer: The information in this article is intended for general use and should not be used in place of medical advice from a health care professional. The information presented has not been evaluated by the FDA, and the products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.